夕阳无限好,把它偷回来

夕阳无限好,把它偷回来

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

自传。2007


Name: Wong Chin Mun (Eunice)

I accepted Christ since I was four, one day in my primary, a kind teacher offered to buy me a bible only for RM10! Anyway, I did not appreciate it, as how I was being taught at home, people with too good intention may be evil (ridiculous), so the bible sat in the shelf for 3 years.

Until during one sweet church service, there was a strong impression within my heart, that I want to know God so much more, the first thing came to my mind was the bible. From that day on, I eagerly read through the whole bible, by then I was only twelve.

I came from a non-Christian family, where my family keep challenging me that their gods are same as mine, Jesus, I did not know how to answer them, this always makes me cries. After reading the OT, for the first time I realize that my God is not only an ancient God whom is far from me, He is also a God that calls Abraham as friend (means He can be my friend), He grew so fierce when Pharoh refused to release Israel, till He shouted “let my people go!”, this God can burn in anger when He knew His sons were worshipping false gods and asherah poles, I can hear His weep behind the punishment. I wept too. My life grew so close to this God since then. Between, I got more persecution from my own family, I heartiestly want them to be saved, so I memorized as many verses mentioned about God’s promises as I can, and I began to claim them in prayers. “I will never let You go until You bless me (Jacob), if Your presence doesn’t go with me, I don’t want to leave this place” (Moses), God, you are my strength, I love you (Psalm), He will joy over thee with singing (Habakkuk) makes me appreciate deeper that God enjoy my laughters, seeks to build an intimate relationship with me, wants to teach me and will never leave me! The word in bible will pop-up in almost every quite time and grab my heart, sometimes I burst into tears, other times I will laugh with victory or smile when I discovered some secrets of hidden way of God.

I started serving God and I will serve Him with my life, this life has been lost for not just one time, and now it is His, it’s no longer I that liveth, but Christ that liveth in me. I was a rough stone who tries to manipulate my life, but I lost it, I told God “if you can fix this broken life, it is yours”, a whisper spoke “although you are lying in blood, you will not die, you will not die”. God called me later in my life when I was fourteen “a seed without falling to the ground and die, it is still one, but when it dies, it will grow into many lives”.

God called me to be His minister to heal many broken-hearted with music and singing, and He blends my desire into His great plan, that after I am trained as a doctor, I will quit to serve Him. Until today, I rely on God for every single decision I have to make – where lies my future, what is my food, how to spend my money and who shall be my boyfriend!
God, please keep me as Yours and Yours alone, forever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment